Hello again, library blogosphere! I can’t believe it’s been a month since my last post. As if my summer wasn’t busy enough, the transition into the new semester has provided me with nonstop activities. Here are some things I’ve been up to (and I will elaborate on a few of them later in time):
- working one job, finishing up duties for the other two (I transitioned new students into the CTPD program, and I’m still finalizing the data for the Students section of the ALISE report)
- started a 12 hr/wk internship at an academic health science library, with a 4 hr/wk commuting time (as a volunteer, no course credit or pay)
- started classes, both of which are wonderful but very time-consuming
- finishing up my Student Advisory Committee duties, and brainstorming ideas for Student SLA this semester
- working on my part of the potential journal article I’m co-writing
- applying for jobs – and preparing for interviews (!!)
Wow. I’m exhausted just bulleting all of that. And yet, this semester has already been one of the most fulfilling periods in my life thus far. I LOVE everything that I’m doing, but I feel like I’m running on fumes sometimes.
But now is the time to make time for blogging. There have been some great posts circling around out there, things I’ve been dying to comment on, conversations I’ve wanted to join, and hopefully I can make it back here at least once a week (as I originally planned).
So stay tuned – I’ll be back soon. Thanks for dropping by!